Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YEE-HAW


Here is Cowboy Connor. It's kinda hard to tell, but he has on a black cowboy hat. Ain't he the cutest little cowboy you've ever seen. Notice his shirt says "Don't bug me" - he gets that from me. Not a lot of time to blog today, since I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, it took me forever to figure out how to get this picture on here. I didn't take it with my camera, it was emailed to me (by Chris - thanks Chris - keep um coming). So to get it from email to here has taken 2 days. Enjoy the picture, have a good day and see ya later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh my GOD! that child is the cutest little s@*# I have ever laid eyes on!!!! mimi leal..aka paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell chris to email me this pic. mimi_leal@msn.com PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete