Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sharing

I talked with Ricky this morning and he has actually visited this Blog. I didn't think he ever would. He did make the comment that he thought there would be more pictures, so here are more pictures. My Cici Bear and my Nina Bear. Nina has strep throat and had to go to the doctor and get a shot - man that hurt. Don't forget to take your medicine Bear.
Oh we have no hot water today and my car is making funny noises. (sounds like a song huh?) I had to wash my hair in COLD water...brrrr. But I did what any wife of a maintenance man would do, I called Norman at work and whined about it. He came home to diagnose the problem and bless his heart- he knows that I'm expecting to take a hot shower tonight when I get home from work. Poor Guy.

Remember, "If you're goin through Hell, keep on going, don't slow down, if you're scared don't show it, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there" (as sang by Rodney Atkins) I love this song. Someday I will learn how to put youtube videos on my blog and then we really have some fun. Until then - well - I can't think of anything "snappy" to put here - so how about you thinking of something and leaving it as a comment......oooo sounds like fun. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY - IT'S FRIDAY EVE!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. aww mom.. I like that picture of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, you can always get into hot water at work...especially when the Inspector General is visiting!

    ReplyDelete