Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Look who came to dinner...


Yes, I cooked and they came. Nina & Chris and my grandpuppy Izzy came over on Sunday for Dinner. The menu was Chicken Fried Steak (yum), mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. It was pretty good for someone who hasn't fixed this particular meal in 10 years. It was super bowl Sunday but we got in some visiting between the game and the commercials. Chris helped me with my craigslist items that I have up for sale - Thanks so much Chris. I got a chance to check out engagement rings on-line with Nina and Izzy just aggravated Cicibear to no end. It was a nice evening even though both Nina & I had the sniffles, sneezes and cough. Hope you feel better bear.
I miss you Reg.
I love you Nina Bear.
I (still) hate book print.

No comments:

Post a Comment