Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture of the day - Tuesday

Can you believe that is me? Well it is, and I was 14 years old. This is a chalk drawing done at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park California. We had company - My aunt Lois (who was my moms sister) came to visit from Northern California with a couple of her kids-Jeannie and Danny. My aunt Mae came by to visit and she brought her daughter Vernie. So us kids decided to go to Knotts Berry Farm (which is an amusement park) to kill some time and have some fun. My mom told the big kids (everyone but me) to make sure I got my picture done at some point while we were there. I don't remember everything, but I know we had a blast and by the time we remembered to go get my picture done, I was a mess. I remember telling the guy that was doing the drawing that my hair couldn't look this bad in the picture (no one had thought to bring a comb or brush). I think he did a good job. Ricky had his done a year or so earlier so now my mom had one of each of us. They were framed and hung on the wall. I love them. This one now hangs in my daddy's bedroom.

OH YEAH - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA BEAR. YOU ARE A WHOPPING 24 YEARS OLD TODAY AND I LOVE YOU! ! ! ! ! !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Olive Garden mom, you know, the older I get... the older you get! hahah! love you!

    ReplyDelete