Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dads Place


So we cleaned out the "attic" on Saturday. Through away a truckload of junk but kept the record collection. And what a collection it is. Dozens and dozens of albums and 45's. As I went through the 45's (looking for a specific one Ricky wanted) I couldn't help but sing the songs. While I was there, I went in the house and took some pictures. I'll be sharing those pictures with you this week - one per day. The pictures are actually of other pictures hanging on the walls in my dads house. Each of the pictures has a story so I'll be sharing that as well.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. Nina, next year will be better. I'd love to hear about everyone else's Valentines Day, leave a comment and tell me how it was.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. On Valentine's, I gave my Sweetheart a new home, a hot tub, and three dogs -- Reg's! We'll have to give them back next weekend, but we'll have fun in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete