Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture ofhe Day-Thursday

Guess who this is? Nina Bear at 6 months old. She is too cute. Don't you just love the dress and matching shoes. Well there will be tears on my keyboard by the time I am done with this story. My mom bought this dress for Nina and I thought it would be perfect to have her picture made in. Got her some little white tights and cute red shoes (I still have the shoes). When I started to put the dress on Nina - she started to scream and cry. I am not the most patient person in the world and I could not figure out what was wrong. I just wanted her to shut up and let me get her dressed. Her dad said the dress must be too small but I knew that wasn't it. Finally got her dressed although she stopped screaming, she was still crying. Went to the local Sears and she actually stopped crying long enough for this picture to be taken. When we got home, I started to get her undressed and as I took the dress off, I noticed scratches on her arms and thought "what in the world?" After I got the dress off Nina, I started to look at it and realized that the dress had pins in it. MY GOD, what kind of friggen idiot would put pins in baby clothes. I was shocked and horrified and at the time it just reiterated that I was an awful momma. Now the tears come, I love you Bear and I'm sorry.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oy! Your story gives me more tears than mine about the diaper pin sticking baby Susie's tender bottom! Ah, to parent is to know guilt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so remember you telling me this story! LOL You are so funny, i look forward to every day seeing this stuff.pj

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgive you mom. i love you

    ReplyDelete