Sunday, February 8, 2009

Road Trip


So, on Saturday, Norman and I decided to take a Road Trip (to Malvern) and right before we left, I got a call from my Daddy asking if we wanted to have lunch with him & Ricky at Cici's Pizza. Sure, I love Cici's Pizza and haven't been there in while. So we met them there and had lunch and visited for a while. Daddy & Ricky had been to the gun & knife show in town. Now if you're lookin at the picture and wondering who Daddys hairstylist is, well don't be mean - it was a VERY windy day and his hair is blowing around - it isn't actually stuck up there like a rooster. Cici's was packed and they didn't have any macaroni & cheese pizza but we all managed to get full. Now, on to the Road Trip. You gotta feel sorry for Norman (again) cuz I burned a cd of some of my favorite music to listen to while riding in the car and for those of you that have either been in the car with me or worked with me while I was next to a radio - YOU KNOW I CANNOT LISTEN TO MUSIC AND NOT SING. And just for the record, I really like to sing loud (and I do not sing well). Oh it was great fun for me, not so much for Norman. I know, you are asking WHY IN THE WORLD would you take a Road Trip to Malvern????? Well let me tell ya, Norman likes these snack cakes made by Tastey Kake. They are peanut butter somethin or other and I had found them once at the Wal-Mart in Malvern. Norman was getting a hankerin for some so off we went. Did we find um? NO so we extended the road trip to Benton (woohoo more singing for me) and tried the Wal-Mart there. Did we find um? NO so we extended the road trip to Bryant and tried the Wal-Mart there (Yep you guessed it, I found another homemade cd and sang some more) Did we find um? NOPE but we did find some other kind of Tastey Kake thingys that we bought. Now, had the tables been turned, and I was looking for some kind of goodie like this, there is no way we would have taken this road trip, however, I do understand the need for goodies so of course I suggested the extensions on the road trip. I had my Sonic CVDC and my music and I was in heaven.

I got some awesome pictures I will be posting this week so stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE HIS HAIR! =o) I miss popo. What an adventure! I'm glad you guys found some kind treats he likes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope one of the pics is of you singing your little heart out! And then one of some of the Tastey Kate thingys... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is sandra

    didnt think Ricky got in pictures - good to see you spending time with the family -- love coming to read stuff -- i dont get time to post much but i do keep up on what you are posting -- its really great to keep up with ya since i never get to see you anymore --i see you keep posting you hate bookprint -- you crack me up with that everytime i read you adding that to your posts at the end i have to laugh out loud you crazy girl. miss ya sandra

    ReplyDelete