Friday, May 22, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE ............

Wow, the last 3 days have been nuts. Here is an example of my day:

Midnight:
Just got home from work, took a shower now go to bed

2:30 a.m.
wake up to go pee

7:15 a.m.
alarm goes off and I have slept all of maybe 3 hours (on & off) so I hit the snooze button (3 times)

7:45 a.m.
Get up, wash/blow dry hair, put make up on, brush teeth, switch purses from night before, get dressed, check the newspaper headlines

8:20 a.m.
out the door, stop at SONIC for a cherry vanilla diet coke and jr. breakfast burrito then head downtown and park on the top level of the parking garage. Back my car into a spot, then head down the 4 flights of stairs and up the street to the store.

9:00 - 2:30
Ring up sales, talk to customers, dust shelves, dust shelves and dust shelves then fold t-shirts, fold t-shirts and fold t-shirts some more.

2:30
Run down the street, walk up the 4 flights of stairs, get in my car (which by now is 150 degrees inside and I already can't breathe from climbing the stairs). Hurry out of the parking garage and head to WENDYS (on Grand Ave.) for a jr. bacon cheeseburger. Wolfe down the cheeseburger while heading home.

2:40 p.m.
get home, check the mail, kiss the dog, make my lunch for the night job, brush my hair, go pee

3:00 - 11:30
work at the night job which I absolutely HATE and I just found out that next week we are going to 10 hour days until further notice - Oh NO

1 comment:

  1. I got tired just reading what your doing, I think you should just stop at...oh I don't know..maybe sleeping in.

    Did love the S.H.I.T

    ReplyDelete