Monday, May 18, 2009

My new "part time" job


Happy Monday (not possible huh) - ok, anyway I started my new part time job yesterday. The picture above shows the store downtown where I will be working - it is National Park Gifts & Souvenirs. I worked yesterday from 12:30 til 7:00 and had a ball. I have a lot to learn but I am looking forward to it. I just wrote down my hours for this week and added them up - uh it came to 40 hours OMG this may be harder than I thought. This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and I will be working all 3 days and I bet we will be busy - as long as it doesn't rain. I can't wait. Yesterday Nina, Conner, Annissa and Samuel came downtown to see me - what a nice surprise. We went to Bubbalous for lunch and I ate almost all of Conner's grilled cheese sandwich - half of his fries and then had a Chocolate Shake - YUMMY.

Well, folks, I gotta get ready for my "full-time" job - at "you know where" in the freezer (aka "book print") :( :( :(
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're having fun with the job. Even happier that Conner was with Nina and they came to see Nemo! Well, while you're working i'll be playing! Sorry....:( I've been reading Nina's blog, she sounds really happy. I'm very pleased about that. Who knew she had such a talent for cooking?! lol...paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina is really happy - Chris seems to think she got her talent for cooking from me HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its not root beer or plain burgers Nina's cooking days are short................
    See ya
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete