Sunday, May 10, 2009

More wedding pictures


Here we have the happy couple in front of the restaurant where we had dinner. I think we had 14 for dinner. The Belle Arti was the perfect place for the wedding dinner. Downtown Hot Springs in a beautiful old building. The service was great and they had even set up a separate room as a small chapel with chairs just in case the rain was a problem. That was really great. Now here we have Christopher carrying Nina down the stairs after they said their "I Do's. He carried her all the way to the waiting carriage - it was so sweet, and it was a surprise. You should have seen all of us with cameras running around trying to get shots of this.

And this is a shot of the actual place the ceremony was held. It is on bath house row between the Fordyce Bath House and the Maurice Bath House.
Now, so far these pictures have come from my camera which is an older model. Some of the other cameras used will have much better pictures and I hope to be able to post some of those soon. (See the lady in the black dress above - she had a NICE camera - I can't wait to get a hold of those pictures, she is the ministers daughter). I think I am gonna use the money I make on my summer job to buy a newer/better camera.


2 comments:

  1. I think you got the best pic of him carrying her down the stairs. They were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sooo upset that i couldn't make it. :( but i do want pics please! Terry, I think you got a great shot, you can see the love in Nina's face as she looks at Chris. Nina was so beautiful-i am so very happy for her. I pray that things go well for her, Chris and Connor. They will make such a cute family. Keep working at it Nina, it will be worth all the "work". I love you all. paula

    ReplyDelete