Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm OLD


Today is my birthday and I just feel old and tired. I blew out the candle on my imaginary birthday cake and wished for more hair. It sucks to be a woman losing your hair. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know men go through it all the time - but this is about me and I don't care. Kinda cranky today (bad headache that wont go away) but it will get better. I have the day off work tomorrow so a 3 day weekend coming up !! I got a SONIC Card from my daddy & Carol - WAHOO. When you get a SONIC card, you should always register it on "my sonic card.com" cuz then they send you an email with a coupon for a freebie. So I registered my card, then went out to my car where I had about 20 or so used SONIC cards and there were about 8 of them I had not registered, so I registered them too and got more freebies and even found about 5 cards with little balances on them - another WAHOO. (Sometimes) it doesn't take much to make me happy. Here are my other birthday wishes (yes I realize that most are impossible - but it's ok to wish)

1. A day job that I love, that loves me, that pays what I need and has great benefits
2. All the wrinkles on my face to disappear
3. Turkey neck to disappear
4. NO RAIN ON SATURDAY
5. Lose the flab (everywhere)
6. Dinner at Outback
7. Lunch at Joses
8. Paula to show up for the wedding
9. Learn how to sleep through the night
10. Learn to love vegetables (hahahahahahahaha)

Have a good one, see ya round the bend.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Is that Norman? I could do lunch at Joses some time. I am so sorry I forgot yesterday was your birthday, that is if I ever knew that 5/7 is your birthday. NO RAIN!!!
    Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hell... i screwed up all the way around...but i sincerely do wish you not only a belated birthday wish of love, but many, many more! and I justr couldn't make it to the wedding but i REALLY wanted to be. I hope there is lots of pics and maybe a ecording of some kind. LOVE YA"LL...paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrrrrra cooperMay 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM

    OMG OMG i so forgot your birthday girl -- i am so sorry -- where does the time go?? i was on here just reading away and thought how could i forget -- i am so excited for Nina -- i cant wait for things to fall in place for her -- looks like things are going good and that is a GREAT start -- i dont have time to post alot right now but wanted to take a quick break and definately tell you belated happy birthday!!!! Maybe I can take you to Jose's for a belated bday present :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Terri!
    Well, I am one day older than you, and I agree with just about everything on your wish list. What IS it with vegetables??? Why oh why are they so ding dang hard to deal with???

    It was really great fun meeting you the other day while visiting my parents there in HOT Springs. Nice to know that there is someone out there other than my family enjoys my blathering...

    By the way, your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and she looks so glowingly happy in her wedding pictures. You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete