Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's just Wednesday


Oh, this was too cute and I had to share. I wish I had the imagination to come up with the cute captions they put on all the dog and cat pictures at icanhascheezburger.com. Well, I had my interview today for a part-time job to work days & weekends. I got the job and think I am gonna work my butt off but I will have fun too. I'm gonna save for a new & improved digital camera and possibly a photo printer as well. Do you watch Survivor or American Idol? Well, I work nights so I don't get to watch them when they are on but Norman tapes Survivor for me and I watch the idols on-line the next day. The survivors are idiots - they should have voted off Coach - I just can't stand that man and I would have to boycott future survivor seasons if he wins. Adam needs to be the next american idol. He is awesome - I know - he screams a bit too much when he sings (oh ok more than "a bit") but he is so cool. I am really upset about the news on Jon & Kate plus 8 - I hate that they are having problems - I love that show but it sounds like they just got to caught up in all the hoopla of being tv stars and "what else can we get for free". Bummer. That's all for today - Happy Wednesday - be back soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment