Monday, June 1, 2009

The Happy Little Family

Here we have it, the happy little family. We were able to have family dinner on Sunday this week. This was taken in the garage after Connor and Noman (this is what Connor calls Norman) played some golf - in the garage. Connor thought that was way too fun. Now I gotta go out and find him a little toy set of golf clubs. Dinner was bar-b-que steak, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. It was OK. I've been workin to much for anything else of interest to happen to tell you about but this Friday is Gallery Walk and I will be taking the night off at you know where. Ricky, Norman and I will have dinner at Joses - YUM, then head downtown for Gallery Walk. This is my (belated) birthday outing that Ricky and I do each year. I'll be sure to take my camera and write all about it the next time I get a day off - which wont be for at least a week - Yeah I know the suspense will be hard to manage - but try!!! Have a wonderful week everyone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i love that picture. how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute picture -- i love ninas hair that color -- i hope she keeps it like that for a while -- so i take it you will not miss the friday night at "you know where" doing "you know what" haha

    hope you had a great time at the gallery walk!!!! Tell Ricky i said HIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nina's hair too! getting long andthe color is pretty. Now I have to say the picture is adorable..I am so happy for Nina and my little Connor is getting soooooo big. love to all....paula

    ReplyDelete