Sunday, January 4, 2009

LOOK WHAT I GOT !!!!

WOOOHOOO, I got a laptop. It is awesome. It is an HP and we bought it yesterday at Office Depot. Today it went on sale - isn't that always the case. Any who, all we had to do was take the receipt back and they gave us a credit. Old Mr. Norman got me all set up (once we talked to the family computer guru - RICKY) and it works beautifully. I AM SO EXCITED.

This has been a great weekend, not only did I get a laptop but I ran into a friend that I haven't seen in quite a while and it was so good to see her and talk to her - KATIE I LOVE YOU - YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP IN TOUCH :).

OH by the way, for those of you keeping tabs, I won a $20 gift card to Home Shopping Network whilst sweepstaking. And yes, I have already shopped and spent the money. Winning is so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yipee! Congratulations to you & Norman!

    Somebody has to paint this photo and entitle it "The Lady and the Laptop"!

    PS - Good for Office Depot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl, now you can do all kinds of wonderful things, plus you got a credit, who could ask for anything more(of course there is the Sonic Card)

    Happy for You
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there not sure what im doing here -- its sandra

    you look cool with your new laptop congrats

    ReplyDelete