Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another (small) win !!!!

I got this in the mail on Saturday. It is from entering an "Agri Solutions" sweepstakes. The grand prize is power tools. I just love freebies and everyone can use more flashlights right?

Connor fell in the bathtub last night and chipped his tooth - poor baby. He's been really sick and now this. Big hugs from Nemo -- Connor I love you.

Nina & Chris took me out to lunch on Monday - it was so nice. Got to visit with Nina Bear. Thanks for lunch guys.

Bryan & Jenn took Norman & I to lunch on Saturday. I love going out to eat. We had a very nice visit and great food. Thanks guys!!

I have a "funny" for you:

MARRIAGE SEMINAR:
While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom & his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "it is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes & dislikes." He addressed the man "Can you name your wifes favorite flower?" Tom leaned over, touched his wifes arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No more cakes or cookies for that poor schmuck!

    ReplyDelete