Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi Everyone - it's been forever I know. Sometimes I just come up dry when I am trying to think of something to write about. I had something exciting to talk about today but....it didn't work out the way I wanted it to. I got an email from my cousin (Nita Bug) telling me that her son Bryan was interviewed in Country Weekly magazine. Well I tried to find the interview on their website and could not find it. So out I went looking for the actual magazine. I thought for sure it would be at Books-A-Million, NOPE. So onward I went to Wal-Mart, NOPE. Finally tried Kroger and lo and behold there it was - NOT. I bought the magazine ($3.49 plus tax) but it was the wrong issue. Bryan White is my cousin and a country music singer - real popular a few years back. You can check out his website at bryanwhite.com.

I have another funny for you today:

WIFE VS HUSBAND:
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relative of yours?' 'Yep', the wife replied, 'in-laws'.

Ha Ha Ha, I really like that one.
I Love You Nina Bear
I Hate Book Print.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy; he didn't have any choice in who his relatives are. But SHE DID and LOOK WHOM SHE CHOSE: oink, oink, snort, snort!

    Tee hee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you find it! I want to read it too! Tell nitabug I said hi!

    ReplyDelete