Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR WISHES

Was 2008 good for you? I really want to know. I can't figure out if it was good for me or not. But I do have big expectations for 2009. I do have some wishes for some special people for the New Year.

For Nina: I love you more than you can know. I wish for you to be HAPPY, HEALTHY, SMART AND SAFE every single day. I am so proud of you.

For Norman: May your beeper beep less this year than the year before and may your wife get a laptop (: :)

For Bryan & Jenn: May 2009 bring you much happiness. Stay Healthy, Safe and PROSPER.

For Ricky: May all your worries just GO AWAY! I wish for you also to be Safe & Healthy & Happy. Go ahead and get that motorcycle.

For Wes: May this next year be the best year of your life (so far). May college be everything you want it to be and keep up the GREAT GRADES - Straight "A's" = WAY TO GO - GOOD JOB!!!

For Charles & Jan: You are incredibly special people and I wish you the very best 2009 has to offer. Stay especially Healthy, Safe & Happy.

For Darlena: I love you. You are a wonderful person and I am so grateful for you. I hope 2009 brings you all the good things in life that you could possibly want. You deserve it. Thank you for being my friend.

For Paula: I hope 2009 brings you to Arkansas more often. We would love to see you. I have a guest room waiting for you - any time.

For Lydia: You go girl !! You are an awesome woman and I am so glad I met you. I hope next year keeps you Healthy, makes you especially Happy and allows you to PROSPER in every way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, you are a very special person too. May God smile on you and your family in the year to come. Enjoy your day off from APC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,

    May you be blessed in 2009 with sun, Sonic, root beer and a functioning computer!

    ReplyDelete