Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleeping like a baby.....

Here he is - the birthday boy. He falls asleep in the car on the way over here, and he just wouldn't wake up. How cute is that. I got home from work and he was sleeping. We made dinner, ate dinner, he was still sleeping. We went outside for smokes, he was still sleeping. Noman went in and woke him up and asked if he wanted to play golf - that got him up. I got him a big ball for his birthday and we played ball in the garage forever. Chris and Nina got him some BIG bubbles so he blew bubbles with Chris in the front yard - that was too cute. We had a very nice evening.

I had a doctors appt this morning (yearly exam) so I was off work on the day job today, I'll be off tomorrow too - getting my hair done - finally. Thursday I'm off on the day job and I took a vacation day on the night job so I'll have a whole day/night off for the first time in 2 months. Norman is taking the day off too and we are going to Little Rock to a camera shop so i can talk to them about what kind of camera I really need - not just want. We are going to the RAVE movie theater too and out to eat. I can't wait.

Last week at the night job, I was in "cards" almost all week and boy did I stuff some envelopes - close to 12,000 of them. On my feet the majority of the night using a million dollar machine that needs to be blown into a million pieces. It was a hard week - my feet hurt.

Nina and Chris are still doing good. Nina is working overtime to help get the bills paid and Chris is the expert at budgeting. Norman is thinking about taking some vacation time and driving to Florida to see his mother and brothers. If he goes, it will probably be the middle of August. He really needs a vacation. That's all I have time for today -gotta enter my coke codes then maybe take a nap before going to work. REGGIE - take care of yourself, do what YOU want to do - we are all thinking of you. Nina Bear, I love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Terri, it means a lot to know you all are concerned. Have a great time in Little Rock!!!
    Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little Connor is absolutely adorable! Makes me miss my grandbaby.

    Have fun in Little Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm takin my camera and I'll be sure to blog about our day - really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete