Monday, July 6, 2009

The ride is over.....


Now isn't that cute?? This little cutie looks a little like my CiCi Bear - same coloring so I just had to use it. The last couple of weeks have been (another) roller coaster ride and I am truly ready to get off the ride - permanently. I am getting to old to ride roller coasters and I have a feeling if I have to ride this one any more, I may become a casualty. I really need to do some house cleaning as this is the only morning I have off, so the blog time will suffer this week. We are scheduled to work 10 hour nights at the house of horrors this week, thank GOD I am not in book print (although I shouldn't say that, cuz last week I wasn't supposed to be in book print and one night they made me go in there). I know some of you are saying "ENOUGH WITH THE "I HATE BOOK PRINT" - grow up and get over it - it's a job ---- Well too bad, this is MY blog and I can say anything I want - so there.

For those of you wondering about the "roller coaster" - all I can say is Nina and Chris have had some problems (yes that beautiful couple you saw pictures of on this very blog) - Nina's disorder is truly a nightmare and and so very hard for those close to her to deal with. Once again, they are going to try to work things out - and all I can do is wish them the very best.

Let's all hope this week is better than last week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I luuuuuurrrrve me some icanhazcheeseburger! One of the first things I read every morning.

    AND I absolutely luuuuuuurrrrrve you too:

    "Well too bad, this is MY blog and I can say anything I want - so there."

    You go, girlfriend! Bloggers rawk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures and quotations on icanhascheezeburger are the best - i go there when I need a laugh

    ReplyDelete