Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Izzy


This is Izzy - our grandpuppy. She is a live wire let me tell you. But she loves Norman and gives him "hugs" and kisses when she comes over. For those "Grey's Anatomy" fans, yes, Izzy is named after a character from that show. Nina is a fan. Family Dinner night on Sunday: Nina cooked up some spaghetti - which was a hit (ya'all know i don't "do" spaghetti, I just had noodles with alfredo sauce instead). The Connor Monster played ball and bubbles and he didn't want to go home - threw a little fit - which is especially hard on his mom. Hopefully he'll grow out of doing that every Sunday. Got the portraits taken of him finally - what an ordeal. I DO NOT recommend Wal-Mart for having pictures taken - next time we'll try Sears. Since I'm now off on Tuesday and Thursday mornings - I will try to find the time to post a picture or two of Connor from the Wal-Mart portraits on Thursday - running out of time today - need to get sweeping. Reggie, we will all be thinking about you this week - good luck, take care of yourself and don't you worry about the passport center - we will keep it running for you. Nina, I love you. Charles, I'll see you tonight, be good.

3 comments:

  1. Izzy isn't a daschound, is'e?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandpuppy looks just like yours! Her name is Indy... those mini weenies are awfully adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is half mini weenie and half chihuahua - what a great mix dontcha think? (Cici Bear doesn't like her but we do)

    ReplyDelete