Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Portrait

Sometimes I get so frustrated with this blogging thing - I really wanted to show you several pictures (portraits) but I can only get one at a time to come up. There are so many things I don't know how to do and I don' t have time to learn. So I will share this one with you today. It is Nina, Christopher and Connor - duh. I like this picture and I don't like this picture. It is a great one of Connor. I told Christopher he looks like Jack Nicholson in this picture and who is the stranger with the dark hair? That doesn't look like my Nina. Anyways, I am waiting (once again) for Nina (who is once again late) and we are going to breakfast - at IHOP (yummy) and then on to the mall (that is, if she ever gets here).

That's it for today, I'll catch up with you Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!

    And I would offer to help you out with posting your pictures, but I only know how to do it on typepad. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete